Training & Implementation
Training & Implementation for Nightingale's Electronic Medical Records (EMR)
Nightingale courses are structured to allow for varying knowledge levels, need-to-know functions and personal preferences. Whatever your learning style, there is a course which meets your needs. Our application was designed for ease of use - if you found your way to this page, chances are you already have many of the skills needed to use the electronic medical records (EMR) for your practice management.
Nightingale offers a number of comprehensive instructor led training courses to get you using our Electronic Medical Records (EMR), Nightingale On-Demand, as quickly as possible.
- Classroom based courses are offered either in our training facilities, or onsite at your office.
- Web-based training courses is online learning with a trainer, either to provide an alternative to classroom-based training or to supplement classroom training.
Nightingale offers an e-leaning application that is accessed via the Internet and provides standalone learning modules and self-paced tests.
Online training video library
Recorded Training sessions are designed to enable users to learn at their own pace and from their own location. The sessions may supplement or replace instructor-led training.
- Kickoff → Project Scoping and definition
- Analysis/Assessment → Workflow Assessment, IT Assessment, Clinic Readiness Assessment
- Planning → Solution Building, Project Steps Scheduled, Implementation Plan Signoff
- Building → Account Creation, Templates and Custom lists, Interface Configuration
- Implementing → Hardware & Network Installation, Training, Demographic Data, Conversion, Go-live Support, Post Live Support