Bilingual Implementation Consultant - Greater Toronto Area
We are currently looking for highly motivated Bilingual Implementation Consultant to join our teams working in Markham, London, Ontario and the Greater Toronto Areas. Nightingale offers a fast-paced, innovative environment that will challenge your business acumen, tune your technical aptitude and hone your sales instincts.
The successful candidate will contribute to the Training and Implementation initiatives by supporting senior team members with the following activities:
- Coordinate implementation activities for assigned clients (change management, workflow assessment, account setup, technology assessment, data conversions and other project deliverables).
- Deliver the company’s training programs in both a classroom and web-based environment. This includes both internal and external training for the core application, booster sessions and product upgrades.
- Proactively identify and manage project issues, and contribute to the overall success of training and implementation activities.
- Assist in the development and implementation of a comprehensive strategy for high quality educational courses and programs in support of Nightingale’s software products.
- Participate in Joint Application Design sessions and application usability testing
- Act as the single point of contact for the implementation, and liaison between the client and Nightingale staff.
The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated Bilingual Implementation Consultant (2 to 3 years experience), with a strong interest in the healthcare and/or technology sector(s) and will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Strong facilitation, presentation, and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate ability to actively listen and respond to questions from trainees in a manner that creates understanding.
- Demonstrate ability to read and interpret technical information.
- Demonstrate ability to compose clear and concise technical written communication.
- Ability to organize own work load and maintain a high level of performance in a dynamic and fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Task driven and results oriented.
- Work with product experts, business analysts, and project managers to understand each client’s needs.
- Demonstrated ability to utilize Internet Resources.
- Demonstrated proficiency with personal computers in a Windows environment, including word processing and spreadsheet applications. MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and other related software programs preferred.
- Bachelor of Education, Bachelor of IS, Adult Education certificate / diploma, or related areas of study from an accredited college or university, or equivalent work experience required.
- Minimum 2 years experience delivering end user eLearning & classroom training on a technical product to a wide variety of audience types and sizes.
- Basic knowledge of computer hardware and network topologies.
- Demonstrate proficiency and successful experience implementing a comprehensive software training program.
- Detail oriented and highly organized Proven ability to understand objectives and assess skills gaps (Needs Analysis)
- Leadership skills to build and manage positive and professional client & internal staff relationships.
- Strong technical skills and ability to learn new technical topics quickly.
- Proven ability to manage challenges that are frequently complex, conceptual and long-term in nature.
- Must be able to travel within and outside the province. Some travel to the US may be required.
- Must be bilingual (English/French)
What’s in it for you:
Nightingale offers a competitive compensation package, benefits package, performance-based incentives, the right training program and career development opportunities. This is an excellent opportunity to join a fun, growing technology company based in Canada.
Call to action:
Adoption of health care IT is gaining strong momentum. Recent government initiatives in both Canada and the US are providing strong incentives to drive EMR adoption and bring North American adoption from ~25% up to the global standards >85% within the next 3 years.
- Let Nightingale help you unleash your full potential. We are a growth company in a growing market and there is no better time to make a career change.
- Apply now. Send your resume to email@example.com